Experienced in Residential Electrical Work
One-Year Warranty | 24/7 Emergency Service | In Business Since 1984
Let Ozburn Provide All of Your Electrical Installations and Repairs
A Home Should Be Your Safe Haven
Your home should be a sanctuary for you and your family. Safety for you and your family is of utmost importance with Ozburn Electric. Whether you need help installing a broken light switch or new outdoor lighting systems for your home, Ozburn Electrical Contractors is the ideal choice. Our family-owned company has been providing superior electrical solutions for homeowners since 1984.
Providing 24/7 Emergency Electrical Work
24/7 emergency service is available for your convenience. If you need service immediately, we can help! It doesn’t matter where you live, we can even send an electrician from another company for your emergency electrical needs. We’ll provide you with a written quote and charge a small dispatcher fee if the company completes the work. All work will be done to the highest-quality and industry standards and it comes with our exclusive 1 year warranty.
Call Us Today At 770-784-1618
or Email Us At email@example.com
Now, Get Back To Your Family!
Each one of our employees has a family to go home to. We realize the importance of taking care of our families and the importance of safety in our household. Once we come out and take care of your problem, you can feel relaxed and assured knowing that the best in the industry has taken care of your issue quickly, efficiently and at an affordable rate. Give us a call today at 770-784-1618 and let us be part of your family.
Are you noticing your home’s lighting starting to flicker or lose power on a more constant basis? Then you need an electric lighting upgrade! Call us at 770-784-1618 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Provide you “Peace of Mind” with 24/7 Emergency Service
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured