Our licensed commercial electricians are experienced in all aspects of commercial, and industrial electrical projects. Most power systems in commercial establishments, such as retail offices, retail sales, malls, and more, require a lot of electrical power as compared to residential homes. To work in a commercial setting, we require all of our electricians to complete a certain number of hours of apprenticeship training that follow all NEC and National guidelines out of Washington, DC.
Some of the duties of commercial electricians include:
- Installing and maintaining electrical components and wiring into commercial buildings
- Inspecting electrical systems to make sure they are in line with regulations and safe for work
- Diagnosing and repairing wiring or electrical issues
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and plans
- Leading teams of junior apprentices, depending on experience
- Being aware of local and national electrical safety regulations
For more information about how we can help your commercial electrical job or project, give Ozburn Electric a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured