Industrial Manufacturing and Production Facilities
Ozburn Electric understands that manufacturing and production facilities have power needs that are far different from the general needs encountered in other avenues of the electrical profession. Many of the industries we work within are pharmaceutical, food processing, chemical, mining, and automotive. Our staff of highly qualified and licensed electricians have worked on assembly lines, variable frequency drives (VFD’s), Programmable Logic Controls (PLC’s), motors, drives, electrotechnical panels, satellites and more. You name it and we have done it.
Our team is made up of highly capable Industrial electricians that can maintain an extensive range of electrical systems, from micro-currents to high voltage components. A typical manufacturing electrical job may be the following.
- Installing electrical systems and components for the manufacturing industry’s process equipment.
- Troubleshooting controls and electronics within the industrial setting.
- Performing inspections on machinery and equipment within the industrial-based structure.
- Ensuring the proper installation of power conductors to reduce interference with the control systems.
- Ensuring the proper grounding of manufacturing systems and equipment.
- Regular maintenance and repair of electrical systems and components.
Give Ozburn Electrical Contractors or our Automation Controls Group a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured