Healthcare Certified Electricians
When it comes to healthcare electrical services, Ozburn Electric has the knowledge and the manpower to get the job done.
Healthcare facilities, due to the critical nature of care that they provide, have an increased dependence on electrical equipment for preservation of life. Nursing homes, hospitals, urgent cares, dialysis centers, and more, have special requirements for the design of their electrical distribution systems. Healthcare facilities are defined by NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) as “Buildings or portions of buildings in which medical, dental, psychiatric, nursing, obstetrical, or surgical care are provided”. These electrical requirements are typically much more stringent than commercial or industrial facilities.
Our goals of for helping healthcare facilities are:
- Recognize and provide evidence of knowledge with emergency and standby power, and stored electrical energy emergency and standby power systems specific to health care occupancies
- Enhance professionalism within the health care facility management community
- Ensure knowledge and proficiency in the use of NFPA codes and standards as they apply to a healthcare facility
- Facilitate success for those who are seeking the help of a healthcare electrical provider
- Promote professional development through continuous changes and learning of all electrical codes as pertains to healthcare
Give Ozburn Electric a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured