LEED Certified Electricians
LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
Ozburn Electrical Contractors, Inc. is an experienced electrical design/build contractor that works closely with the serving electrical utility and the customer to turn the energy efficiencies inherent in LEED-certified projects into energy incentives. Electric utilities in the metro Atlanta and Georgia, for example, offer incentives for efficient lighting systems that use less energy than allowed by the local energy code. Ozburn Electric works with these power supply companies to offer you, the customer, the best ROI for greater energy savings. The calculated energy incentives are based on the total kilowatt-hour savings compared to the baseline of the energy code requirements. These savings are often calculated over the first year that the building is occupied and paid directly to the building owner or business owner.
Our customers, under the LEED program, can receive additional incentives from using wall or ceiling-mounted occupancy sensors when they are not specifically required by the local energy code. Ozburn Electrical can assist your company in designing a clean, lean LEED energy program where you receive “performance point” along with utility energy savings.
Give us a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured