Reynolds Lake Oconee
Tucked away, into the rolling lake country of Georgia, lies a community unlike any other. Reynolds Lake Oconee, originally known as Reynolds Plantation, was founded on 12,000 acres of brilliant lakefront property, About 85 miles east of Atlanta, Reynolds Lake Oconee features six carefully crafted golf courses, a unique sporting ground, and all the recreational and culinary amenities befitting a world-class private club. If you live in or around Reynolds Lake Oconee, Ozburn Electric wants to serve you. We are a licensed, insured and bonded company that started in 1984 and has successfully served the community since then. We like to live daily by our motto of “Quality Through Integrity”.
If you are in need of anything “electrical” give us a call today at our Lake Oconee office number at (706) 453-1347. Our local office will respond to your needs as soon as possible. Call our Lake Oconee office at 706-453-1347 today!
We offer a variety of electrical services for residential, commercial and industrial properties, including upgrades, repairs, replacements, and installations. Call our Lake Oconee office at 706-453-1347 or call our Home Office at 770-784-1618.
- Dock Wiring
- Dock Lighting
- Boat Ramps
- Boat Lifts
- Marina Fuel Farms
- Marina Boat Docks
- Marina Dock Lighting
- much, much more!
Generator Installs and Repair
Install a Ceiling Fan
Outdoor and Motion Lighting
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!