Safety is our top priority.
Is it yours?
Ozburn Electrical Contractors has been in business since 1984. We have almost 36 years of continuous “safe” service to our customers. We have decades of combined experience between the owner, Harold Ozburn, and the rest of the Ozburn Electric team. Rest assure that with today’s technologies, Ozburn is providing real-world electrical solutions while practicing safe electrical protocol reducing risk and improving safety in the workplace.
Let Ozburn Electric provide your company with a signature electrical safety inspection. The purpose of an electrical safety inspection or audit is to identify potentially hazardous electrical situations and provide corrective actions while determining compliance with NEC®, NFPA® 70E and 70B, and OSHA.
- Arc Flash Analysis
- Grounding Inspections
- Code Compliance Inspections
- Safe Work Environment
- In-House Electrical Safety Training
- Lock Out Tag Out Programs
- Safety Inspections
- Certified Letters
- and more!
- Cadwell Certification
- Forklift Certification
- Boom Lift Certification
- Lull Lift Certification
- CPR and First Aide Certification
- More to come
For more information about how we can help your electrical project, give Ozburn Electric a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured