Emergency Generator Power
As experts in residential, commercial and industrial standby power, our team of proven experts are the best to install your Generator system quickly, professionally, and cost effectively.
Generator Installation and Repair
“Our team of experts will help you pick a preferable location for the generator. We will also assess the location and make a recommendation of the size and type of generated that is needed. In highly critical situations like a medical office, hospital or nursing home, we will assess all circumstances and come up with the best solution that not only meets your guidelines, but also meets both state and federal guidelines as well.”
Call Ozburn Electric today at 770-784-1618 or email us at email@example.com.
4 STEPS FOR GENERATOR INSTALLATION
STEP 1: CHOOSE A LOCATION
- Our team of experts will help you pick a preferable location for the generator. We will also assess the location and make a recommendation of the size and type of generated that is needed. In highly critical situations like a medical office, hospital or nursing home, we will assess all circumstances and come up with the best solution that not only meets your guidelines, but also meets both state and federal guidelines as well.
The location should meet these Guidelines:
- Stable, well-drained area that will not flood
- Room around the generator for the technician and maintenance personnel.
- Keep in mind homeowners association and community restrictions when choosing a site. Also keep in mind that all health-related locations will have to meet more stringent state and federal guidelines. The safety and health of all are of the utmost importance to Ozburn Electrical Contractors, Inc.
Approximate Clearances to keep in mind:
- 18 inches (1.5 feet) from a house, building, office or structure. Some areas may even require other parameters.
- 60 inches (5 feet) from doors, windows, and fresh air intakes
- 36 inches (3 feet) in front of the generator for servicing room
The closer the site is to a natural gas line and the electric meter, the more you will save on installation costs. Also the more accessible the site is to delivery and installation of the generator, the more you will potentially save. Call Ozburn Electric today for a site assessment and a more approximate pricing.
STEP 2: INSTALLATION
- Prepare the site with a concrete slab or pea gravel
- Place generator on the concrete slab/ gravel
STEP 3: CONNECTING FUEL AND ELECTRICAL
- Fuel line is connected
- Transfer switch installed next to the main breaker box
- The transfer switch senses where the power is coming from and when to switch over to generator power.
STEP 4: OUTAGE SIMULATION
- Our Technician will check to make sure that everything works as it should
- We will help you to set up a weekly self-test to ensure everything continues to function as normal
We Specialize In
- Electrical Safety and Maintenance Inspections
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Recessed lighting
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Dedicated circuits
- Electrical Surge Protection
- Attic and bath exhaust fans
- Ceiling fan installation
- Fixture repair and replacement
- Outdoor/landscape lighting
- Hot tub and appliance wiring
- Dedicated Circuits and sub panels
- Dimmer and light fixture installation
- Breaker replacements
Electrical Lighting Upgrades
- Bathroom Lighting
- Kitchen Lighting
- Outdoor Security Lighting
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured