We Offer 24/7 Service!
When you are down, you lose money. We specialize in getting you up and running any time on any day. Our licensed commercial electricians are experienced in all aspects of commercial, and industrial electrical projects and know the importance of uptime vs downtime. Most power systems in commercial establishments, such as retail offices, retail sales, malls, and more, require a lot of electrical power and we are here to make sure that you don’t have interrupted power. We require all of our electricians to complete a certain number of hours of apprenticeship training that follow all NEC and National guidelines out of Washington, DC.
Honestly, we wish things never went wrong for you and your team, but in reality, things happen. When they do, Ozburn Electrical is here for you. We have a team of electricians and technicians on standby 24/7, 365 days a year. No matter when you call, you will always receive a human being on the other line, ready to do whatever it takes to get you the help you need.
Our skilled technicians are available and ready to provide fast and reliable service. We even maintain a limited inventory of the most used parts and equipment, along with strong vendor partnerships that allows us to provide whatever you need, whenever you need it.
Out Automation and Controls group is also ready to help with PLC’s, VFD’s, and more.
When it comes to an emergency service call, they’re usually not the same. Because of that, we are structured and ready to help with any situation including:
- Plant/facility power outages
- Machine and equipment troubleshooting
- Drive/PLC troubleshooting
- Industrial controls troubleshooting
- Standby generators
- and more!
For more information about how we can help your emergency electrical job or project, give Ozburn Electric a call today at 770-784-1618.
Our Electrical Technicians are:
- Fully screened, drug tested, and background checked for your peace of mind
- Neat, clean and uniformed for safety and security
- Friendly, helpful, and reliable. We don’t hire anyone we wouldn’t hire to work inside of our own homes.
- Knowledgeable, experienced and skilled
- Rigorously trained in customer service
- Top-notch troubleshooters who specialize in saving you time and money
- Fully outfitted with state-of-the-art diagnostic tools and a huge inventory of parts
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured